Motivated, Skilled, Capable?
GELITA is a growing company. We always have vacancies for both experienced professionals and motivated rookies. Proud of the knowledge that our team is a key contributor to our success, we invest in people. With dedicated training programs, we can help you to achieve your goals. Start, continue or enhance your career in a leading global company like GELITA. Get involved. Fly high. We look forward to hearing from you.
A Great Company to Work For
At GELITA, we offer global career prospects and in-depth training programs. What’s more, we live our company values. As trusted employer, we know what people need to unleash their full potential. We take care for our team and we reward dedication. Plus, we fundamentally believe that our products improve the quality of lives of millions of people. So, if you’re looking for a meaningful career and a chance to help others, then you might want to join us.
Our "One-to-One GELITA” program involves all our employees around the globe. It’s our mantra, our guideline and helps us to live our values in our work — day by day by day.
- Trust: We are open, honest and fair, and treat each other with respect
- Courage: We are courageous and prepared to take risks to find new paths; we learn from our mistakes.
- Passion: We all want to achieve the best
- Care: We care about people, society and the environment
- Empathy: We have understanding for others and are prepared to offer help
- Commitment: Our actions are clear and consistent; we do what we say, we can rely on each other and we pursue the long-term interests of our company.
As a global company, knowledge transfer and effective networking between each and every organizational unit is guaranteed at all times.
Careers at GELITA: Training in Europe
Vocational Training at GELITA
We regularly offer training and dual study programs for
- Bachelor of Arts (industry focus) in co-operation with the DHBW Institute Mosbach
- Bachelor of Science (economics/IT focus) in co-operation with the DHBW Institute Mosbach
- Industrial Clerk
For more information on training in Europe, contact
Tel. +49 (0) 6271 84 2045
For global applications, contact
USA, Mexico: email@example.com
Australia, New Zealand: firstname.lastname@example.org